Cost Estimation & Analysis
JeTSI cost analysts have extensive experience turning science observation requirements into missions to help evaluate concept requirements. Some of our past experience projects include Pluto, Earth Science Observations, Mars, Inner & Outer Planets, Astrophysics, and Heliophysics.
Cost Analysis Areas of Expertise
- Convert concepts for science observations into mission/project concept designs with technical, schedule, and cost requirements.
- Develop an independent cost assessment for missions/projects, flight systems, instruments, and ground systems.
- Evaluate integrated cost and schedule risks.
- Assess impacts of advanced technology insertion.
- Determine cost and schedule impacts for trade studies.